Friday, September 4, 2009

tuition night..

04.09.2009 (Friday)

Its Friday again.. yay.. I love this tuition more than others, today's tuition is Physics.. my teacher - mr. Song is not mistaken.. anyway I wanted to thanks to Janice 1st, she took these photos for me d... but.. Will:' Janice why didn't pay attention in class? thought you promise to do so?'..

ya, I went to Pusat Bimbingan Ilmu Dinamik near 共和小学 there.. It's the start of September, so I made my payment.. look at the name there.. teacher corrected my name for a few times.. haha and also the date.. he wrote 05/09/2009 which is not...

so we studied chapter 5, which is 'light'.. the first part is mostly on how light travels and so on.. the second part of 5.1 is about reflection and plane mirror.. so I took this photo while teacher wanted to explain a question.. he drew this..


know what? on the left side is the original person, the straight line is the mirror and on the right is your reflection.. look closely at their heads.. haha.. Will:' I thought what we see in the mirror is same as the actual size?' seems not that way anymore..

then, I don't know who took those photo d... but anyway thanks.. and Janice.. I think you know how I feel hor? haih.. thought you send I want d things..

so a few model post from my Physics tuition teacher.. enjoy..

post 1..

post 2..

post 3.. (closeup from post 2..)

like these posts? haha... not bad lar..


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment