Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cameron Highland (strawberry plucking)...

... continue from the event happened in (Time Tunnel) post...

We went to the strawberry farm to pluck strawberry... I think you have heard of it too... you pay how much you pluck.. but when we reach there.. the operator told us... this:' sorry.. you won't be allow to go in to pluck the strawberries.. Its because that all the strawberries are being plucked away...' We were shocked but nothing we can do about it... so we just lepak around there.. walk here and there, to and fro.. nothing to do.. so took photos...

although we are not allowed to pluck.. but at least I got a photo to be memory..

the garden shed (more like a store) beside the farm.. selling flowers and so on...

from left: my Ah Kim, MoM and my 3rd aunt...

3rd aunt and her husband Eng Kok Teong...

抱得很亲密...

me and my sis...

me and my dad...

my mom and my dad...

Ben Seow.. (my 小姨's husband)...

smile... hehe...

my 小姨 peace...

haha... 笑一笑没烦恼...

me and my sis... but my sis only got half face nia...


~ ~

我最喜欢的照片了.. 很久没拍这样的照片了...

这是我妈妈那一边的大家庭咯...好多人也..
from left top line: KAKAK, KAKAK, 舅舅, Ah Kim, my dad, my mom, 二姨, 二姨丈..
center line: my sister, me, 三姨丈, 三姨, 婆婆(在我三姨后面), 公公, Joe Hui, 小姨, 小姨丈
front line: Wei Jian, Jia Xing, Rou Yi, Wei Sheng, Yin Sean

four cute little children... hehe.. maybe except me not 'little' nia..

大人合照,小孩拍照...

bought some corns from the store behind...

last photo before I go... I took this photo with this cute little cousin..

so? failed to pluck strawberries.. so what? at least I got something more precious.. 那就是一张大家庭的合照.. haha... I love that photo...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment