Thursday, September 17, 2009

tired?

hmm.. I don't know why I wanted to post this post anyway.. but I think just for 'syok'.. so if you are not interested in reading this post.. then please scroll down lo... nothing important here pun.. haha..

I feel really tired these few days and I don't know why?.. on Tuesday those stupid prefects came rushing in.. to carry out their annoying spotcheck.. luckily nothing was confiscated by them.. maybe they did not bring along their eyes with them.. but weird.. they caught lots of long haired student.. poor.. I almost got caught cause my hair was slightly long..

walao.. on Wednesday those bothering dogs came again.. and this time is lead by form 3 d gi na kia.. including the stupid Kassim.. hate him a lot.. haha.. hate him.. this time I think they have their target.. which is my class monitor.. Chi Eng Keat.. he was invaded by 1 prefects at first.. but then 5 prefects surrounded him.. his phone was confiscated by one of those smelly dogs.. anyway the important thing is.. a prefect ask him to unbuckle his pants.. wtf? this kind of things also can?.. I hate prefects.. but not all.. but most of it.. they always 滥用权力..骄傲自大.. but they are still 白痴 to me.. haha.. pity Teik Hua.. his phone was confiscated by those dogs too.. from my opinion.. this spotcheck is held mostly just because someone 'pot' Eng Keat for bringing phone to school.. but who? pity Eng Keat..

recently I hook up with drawing comics.. I mean not those manga or what.. just my own ordinary comic.. I will post some of it as soon as I get them scan into my computer.. I drew what happened yesterday too.. and lots more.. but can't manage to post it now..

let me see.. whats more? um.. ya.. this Friday is being made a holiday for students due to Hari Raya.. nothing much to say pun...

ok.. so I am really tired out these few days.. haih.. so? so lets have a drink? want?

haha.. blended white coffee.. hehe.. delicious..

I think that I have nothing much to say liao.. hahax.. really really tired out.. haih..
but.. 保持笑容是解除烦恼的最好方法咯.. 所以呢? 笑一个吧!! =]



~END~

1 comment: