Wednesday, September 2, 2009

breakfast..

30.08.2009 (Sunday)

That morning after bathing and so on.. we went to have breakfast in Alma.. don't really know where is it.. but i love the nasi lemak there... haha


ya, I know it looks normal.. but it does not taste normal lo... go try and see.. If not mistaken the coffee shop is named 'Guat Bee'..

this.. my sister having a lazy breakfast... egg + bread... + lazy post..

remember her? go view 'swimming' post if you don't.. its Rou Yi.. having the same breakfast with my sister..

this is Rou Yi sister.. Jou Hui.. she is sick so not really have the appetite to eat.. pity her..

my dad and my mom.. took this after they finish eating..

this is my 2nd aunt and her husband lo.. she insisted on not letting me to take photos of her.. but anyway still take...

my 3rd aunt and her husband.. smile...

that's all for my breakfast.. haih.. again forgotten to take my own photo... = [
anyway nice breakfast..

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment