Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my NEW specs..

um... remember in one of the old post erm.. If not mistaken is in the 'having dinner in Prangin..' post.. I talked about me going to Sam Optical and so on.. So today has finally come.. and my dad took me down to Komtar.. that's when I took the 'on my way..' photos.. and I got my specs with me.. Its new.. but anyway I think that only my classmate will be seeing me wearing it.. cause I don't really like to wear a specs and walking around.. anyway.. I took some photos of my new specs and me wearing my specs.. haha.. full 3 view of my specs..

view from the left..

view from the front..

view from the right..

haha.. I won't be uploading those photos of me wearing my specs.. haha cause I said that only my classmate will be able to see tiok nia... haha..

so.. um.. I think that this specs looks nice and wanted to thanks to my dad and my mom.. for making me a new pair of specs.. haha..


~END~

3 comments:

  1. May i hav the chance see it -- wear the spec..?? ha ha

    i think ur spec.. just like a model .. to let u 照相 from diferent angles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. wan see me wearing specs ar? haha.. not nice de lar...

    ReplyDelete