Thursday, September 24, 2009

cameron highland (day 1)..

okay.. as what I have said I went to Cameron and I promise to blog this (although I don't really wanted to do this because there are too much photos..) but I will do what I promise... so briefly.. I will update this cameron trip as a 2 part post.. 1st post will be Day 1 and 2nd post will surely be Day2..

wow... I really don't know how to start... or even where to start... um... ok.. I will start from before we took off... until we reached.. until we slept...

that day we woke up quite early.. to prepare our self so that we won't be late.. my parents woke up 1st then I woke up followed by my sister... then we took our bath and so on... nothing important...

me and my sister.. after we prepare our self...

before went to have our breakfast..

OoO....?? look at her mouth..

my sister... haha.. she sure don't know that I am taking her photo...

haha... Yin Sean... smiling? or wanted to talk to me?

the curry fish head is served.. actually not fish head lai d la.... I also forget is what fish le... but surely not head..

eating... cause very delicious...

Rou Yi... looks so innocent..

now want to take off liao... getting ready..

'off we go..' ... 'aye sir...'

total of 4 cars... um.. Mercedes, Sonata, Camry and Myvi... I was in Camry...

stop on the way... em zai wat lai...

please rotate your head to the left.. cause I forgotten to rotate the photo...

water fountain there..

waiting for 'kopi'..

me and my lovely sister... I love this photo...

all of them chatting... and talking..

小姨总是会在对的时候对我微笑.. =]


Rou Yi.. holding a bottle of drink...

my parents... 情侣装..

know what is this? .. I also don't know but see the price..

kia shi lang ... (read in Hokkien)..

... before we carry on our way.. SSS took this photo... thanks..

on the way... boring lo...

my mom... wearing sunglasses.. 好酷喔..

~... after some time... (actually is a long time).. ~

we reach le.. we rented an apartment to stay..

they started to unpack things...

a view from my room's window...

小姨 preparing egg sandwich.. yay.. I love it...

SSS eating.. cause hungry liao...

my Ah Kim.. also eating...

me... ME... eating egg sandwich..

my sister eating the cupcake... know?

我的表妹... Jou Hui...

三姨啊 .. 三姨 .. 好灿烂的笑容...

crowded with human beings... actually they are reparing the television...

a photo with the door...

Will Chin: " 走吧! "...

~ WAIT~....

haha.. very nice lei? 不用妒忌啦..
from left: 小姨(Ai Kian), Me(Will Chin), Ah Kim(Soo Qin), Yin Sean, my sis(Yi Wen), Joe Hui, 大肥(Wei Jian), 小瓜(Rou Yi), 贪吃(Jia Xin) and 大肥二(Wei Sheng)...

我最爱的妹妹...

~ reach.. our 1st destination....~
I also not sure.. but you will have to drive about 15 minutes from Tringkap to reach here..


that time was raining.. see? Rou YI wearing glove lo...

um.. seems like 'pasar' to me but its not.. haih...

the Cabbage.. so big... beautiful...


not only vegetables are big... even the rubiks are also big in Cameron.. hahax...

and Cameron really famous for Strawberry lo... every thing also strawberry...

even slipperes too...

plates.. dishes and so on...

wah... Yin Sean you advertising the plate ar??

then my dad mah... patrolling see the sales man got advertise bo....


my Ah Kim... wearing the cowboy hat... hehe...


my dad and my mom...


me and my mom...

me and .... no one... sob... told you I hate to be alone le...

in the 'pasar' the cactus... also nice lo... my dad bought 7 pots...

flower also not bad....

a closer look of the flower...

monkey cup...


~ then hor... we leave this place and go to another... ~


we accidently come here d... 缘分吧? cause my 三姨 saw tiok Sonata stop here.. but did not see te number plate.. so we went in.. cause we thought others was there tooo.... but no... but my dad bought something here lo... anyway.. I will post what my dad bought later...

big big big cactus...



all sorts of cactus.. just in Cactus Point...

see.. rows and rows of cactus...

好好的家庭...

~ then we leave that place..... and move on to someplace call cactus valley..~

mom and dad taking a photo together..

me and my sister taking a photo of the tall cactus...


好大的 cactus...

my 3 family members...

帅哥美女们... 笑个吧!!

they really enjoy themselves a lot lo....

二姨装可爱? 哈哈

grown ups taking photos together...

my family also took a photo...

me and my sister....

a weird kind of cactus....

me and my small small sis again...

my grand parents d KAKAK...

my post....

come on mom... lets take a photo...

me and my sis... very proud d post...

my mom...

sure also got me de lar.... won't miss out d...

望下来..

我妈妈和她妹妹...

4 cute babies...

偷偷采些东东来吃..


~some photos of flower to share~






before I leave my dad help me to take this photo... CACTUS VALLEY...


after that we went to the pasar malam there... one thing special about it is that you wont even sweat... that's important.. you don't have to bath even when you got home... cause it's so cold... XD I didn't took much photo there..

烤肉.. 好香...

这个呢?我觉得很刚巧...仔细看鱼和鱼之间所形成的...LOVE...好特别..好真..


after that we went home le... it's really dark out there le... but at home adults still having party..

see? still eating and drinking..

三姨你很像在抽烟咯... haha...

酒王? opening bottle after bottle of wine for others?

其实这才是幕后老大...哈哈...

red-ed face...

actually the adults having fun outside.. we children also having fun inside... hehe..

肥肥脸...Rou Yi... 你很不配合啦...

then at last... we went to sleep liao... although this photo is kesi kesi sleep d... just wanted to take this photo nia...

~ Lovely Couple ~

你一口...

其他的我就自己吃啦!!!! 哈哈....


ok... so at last I finish update this post le.... took me a fews days to upload these photos... haih... but anyway sorry keeping you all waiting for me to update... ok?? hehe... I will continue to update later... not now... 没力了... very sienz liao.... haih...
and by the way I got upload photos to facebook... username: Will Chin.. go search me if you wanted to see those... thanks...



~END~








No comments:

Post a Comment