Friday, September 4, 2009

table tennis FEVER..!!

um.. so I called my friends over to my house to play table tennis.. my dad bought a set of table tennis for quite some time now.. I think I am addicted to ping pong!! although I am still quite noob in this but.. anyway I am training my skills now..

~P1NG P0Ng ~
that's what I am talking about.. yah..

I called Eong Zing, Ting Wei and Bernard Cheah to my house to play ping pong.. so we divide our self into two groups.. 'turtle' group which consists of basically a turtle? no la.. its Eong Zing and Bernard de team.. then i teamed up with Ting Wei.. and we had a bloody war between us.. got some photos with me.. before that.. a couple of war mates photo.. before anything happen.. haha..


my enemy.. the infamous turtle team.. just kidding left: Eong Zing, right: Bernard.. the one happily facing this deadly war..

me and my warmate..

closeup.. left: Ting Wei, right: me.. we are prepared for the bloddy war.. lets take it on..

so let the war begins.... in 3 2 1 ...

bomb... start now... don't know this is for who d???

the photos below are all taken by my sister.. thanks to her 1st...
Game 0N.. =.=
so we started our match.. both of us getting ready to counter-attack..

we successful into our 1st attempt.. they need to pick ball lo... haha

arg.. what happen? can't see lo...

is he hurt? or just laughing? Bernard 的眼神好认真哦...

the ball has got out.. and the guy is still scratching his head... sweat..

we defend until so syok waiting for them to attack.. but got dissapointed..

joking around..

ball served by Eong Zing..

throwing the ball towards them..

returning ball... watched by his partner..

ting wei, 断后.. ting wei:是的..

单挑? =.=

change places with Ting Wei..

ready to accept challenge..

will: 'sis, why you call me?'

hey, wait very long le.. can serve now?

looking >>?

nice shoot sis.. ball in action..

Bernard, who are playing with?

returning serve..

自打吗? 看来有点疯了...

!!

from left: Will Chin, Eong Zing(turtle), Bernard Cheah and Jason Chan

Tanks to you guys for accompanying to play ping pong..
before I end.. the results for our matches..
will chin team : turtle team
1. 21 : 18
2. 21 : 12
3. 21 : 10
4. 21 : 13
5. 10 : 21
6. 21 : 13
7. 21 : 17

so that's all for now.. enjoy lo... XD

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment