Sunday, September 27, 2009

monopoly....

so today my cousins came to my house and play.. my 小姨 took them here.. this morning and we went to Super tanker and have our breakfast there... then we went home.. we started to play mini size monopoly... haha.. we started to play 3 of us.. me, Yin Sean and Joe Hui... and my sister become the banker of this game.. play and play and play.. then my sister and Yin Sean felt bored so they quit... and left me and Joe Hui continue with our game...


the monopoly we are playing...

me playing...

I have lots of money... kaching $$$

and she? her properties?

一大堆的债.... haha....

so after that we played basketball... and suddenly raining so we stop... haih... then my mom prepare dinner with the help of my 二姨 ... hehe ... I think that's all for now...


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment