Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Farewell at E&O...

During the holiday, Cadet Bomba dan Penyelamat.. which is my uniform unit have a farewell lunch in E&O hotel... this is an event that happened every year.. last year was held in 火锅.. but I did not manage to attended this event last year...

the hind view of E&O hotel...

the open air-ed E&O restaurant...

好大的大炮...

the light... nice leh?

we took a photo while we went up the stairs...

the first dish I took.... very delicious d lar pang sim...

don't know take this liao... If not mistaken is Adrian...

raw fish meat..

5 exco... (I mean last time lar.. now all also AJK liao)...

dessert time...

from left..: Xin Gen, Jia Jie and Kok Yong..

a serious post... kakax..

a more not serious d.. but why they did not smile d?

my teacher adviser...

a fountain of delicious chocolate..

I love this one.. ~ ham salad ~

Mr Quah paid the bill... and we will pay him back..
a total of RM966.00.. haha..

from left: Wei Chun, me and Xin Gen..

at last.. before SSS come and fetch me we took this photo.. on the stairs.. kakax...

this was quite a nice farewell but I don't really know if we had did anything related to farewell... haha...


~END~







No comments:

Post a Comment